Pagina's

woensdag 3 augustus 2016

Les Crëtes de la Burdinale

The competition in Burdinne is one I like very much, it was one of the first competitions where I reached the podium and in 2012 it became my first win ever!
We were not able to ride the race each year, but this year we planned it to be a fast training after all the climbing work in the Alps. Perfect preparation for our upcoming competition Vaude Trans Schwarzwald.


This year the organisation decided to make it a group start and not individual chrono start, witch made it a little easier to know wish position I was racing. As usual it was a very fast track and still little muddy in some sections.
Just under 3u30 I reached the finish as first woman.


Waiting for the podium we had a  drink with friends and the second woman in the race Sophie Luyckx
and her husband Wim Dillien.



Made possible by Crankbrothers, Overstims, Roeckl, Fizik, Baloise, Canyon.
RESULTS

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten