Pagina's

donderdag 28 juli 2016

ERBESKOPFMARATHON en retard

I almost forgot,

The week before we left to the TransAlp Peter and I competed in the Erbeskopf Marathon in Germany. It would be the last long training before getting to the Alps, 110 KM with 3250 altitude meters.
At the start I could follow the fast riders until the first uphill.
Before we turned in to the trails Peter joined me. We were riding too fast and in the first 10Km we witnessed 3 crashes, luckily it wasn't one of us :)

After 40KM we started to slow down, I couldn't keep the high pace and knowing I was riding in first position and didn't want to blow up the engine.
The whole ride we could stay together, ideal as a last test for us as a team. After over 6 hours we reached the finish together.



My first win of the season and 38th scratch! Great team work of the A-team!

RESULTS

Thanks to all the supporters and sponsors.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten