Pagina's

zondag 2 augustus 2015

6 hours race Kessel

This week was resting week for Peter after the Craft Bike Transalp. For me however it was training week with a 6 hour race on saturday. As I don't have a new bike yet (still waiting for the handlebars), Peter borrowed me his bike with my saddle.  

 
Frans' (our top driver for the Transalp and Trans Schwarzwald) team Cycling Team Kessel  organized a 6hr race for teams and solo riders. I would take on the solorace on a nice, fast, technical old school cross country track over and through the fortress of Kessel. 


At 12 o'clock the start was given and as only woman in the solo I just had to finish the race to get on the podium, but I also wanted to ride a solid race: start fast, ride a more comfortable pace in the middle and finish strong. 


Peter assisted me with Overstims drinks, food and took lots of pictures.

I finished as first woman and 8th solo rider with nice lap times :)   

Very happy with the result and support of Peter, Crankbrothers, Canyon, Overstims, Fizik & Roeckl   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten